Our Professionals Can Replace Your Roof With Unparalleled Expertise
At times, replacing your entire roof becomes necessary. Whether the inflicted damage was caused by worn-out shingles, high winds, rainstorms, tornados, or hail – it can get to the point where a repair is no longer an option. Complete roof replacement consists of the removal and disposal of your old roofing system. This can include shingles, felt, vents, flashing, nails, and more. At J Adams Roofing, we use the highest-quality materials when replacing your roof, so you can rest easy the next time a big storm rolls into town. We understand that our valued customers put a lot of trust in our services, which is why we only offer the best roofing in the industry. Our professional roof installers can provide unparalleled expertise on the nature of any roof replacement job.
Trying to Decide if Your Roof Needs Replacing?
When you’re trying to decide whether if it’s time to replace your roof, the professionals at J Adams Roofing can help. With so many years of roofing under our belts, we can offer valuable suggestions when trying to decide if it’s time to call a roofing contractor for a roof replacement. While the decision is intimidating, choosing correctly is the best way to protect both a home’s value and the safety of those living under its roof.
Some Essential Factors We’d Like You to Consider
- Research the exact age of your roof by checking inspection reports from the time of purchase.
- Visually inspect the roof, or ask a professional for an opinion, which can include photographic evidence of the exact condition.
- Check your attic or crawl space for daylight. If any can be seen, there is good evidence of a crack or hole in the roof.
- Get estimates and breakdowns of cost for repair and replacement from licensed and experienced contractors.
- Consult an insurance company to discover if your roof problems are being caused by conditions covered under your homeowner’s insurance policy.
When Your Roof Is Damaged, It’s Time for a Roof Replacement
When an older roof becomes so battered and damaged, it’s usually the easier option at that point to just have it replaced. But, like with any substantial construction job, cost and availability are important to consider when deciding if the time is right for total roof replacement. While maintenance and repairs can add years to the lifespan of your roof, the choice to delay necessary replacement can lead to harsh consequences and abundant inconveniences. No matter the scope of your roofing needs, our team is here to help.